TERMS & CONDITIONS
By reserving your place online you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
• All courses require deposits.
• Full payment of course fees is required on the day of training.
• Course Prices are subject to change.
• A correct contact number and email address must be provided at the time of booking.
• We reserve the right to cancel any course/workshop and will provide as much notice as possible. Places will be transferred to the next available date if we cancel or postpone the course.
• It is a condition of sale that legal ownership of all goods does not pass from Cheryl Taylor Training until full payment has been received in full.
• Payment is taken over a secure connection.
• We accept all major credit cards Paypal and Bank transfer payments.
• Cheryl Taylor Training does not store any credit card information and all credit card payments are handled by Paypal. When you are entering sensitive information in the shopping cart area of this site you can click on the padlock on the status bar to check the certificate of the site(Uses 128 Bit Encryption)
3. Course Cancellations
• We require at least 7 days cancellation notice.
• Cancellations must be made in writing and sent via email to: email@example.com
• Deposits are non-refundable and non transferable to a different course or course date.
• If you were unable to attend a course due to Government lockdown guidelines, course deposits are only valid for 3 months from 12th April 2021 (3rd May 2021 for Wales) when Government restrictions were lifted. If you fail to contact us by 12th July 2021 (3rd August 2021 for Wales) you will forfeit your deposit. The deposit paid may only be used for the course you originally booked and may not be used in conjunction of any special offer or sale.
• Cancellations due to Positive Covid-19 results should be reported as soon as possible. We require a screenshot of the official NHS PCR test results to transfer your booking. You will be transferred onto the next available course date or you must rebook within 30 days from the end of your isolation period.
You can contact our Customer Services as follows:
Lines open Monday To Friday 9am – 5.30pm)